white pain

white pain
killer snow hits the Midwest

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A New Job

excitement! I just starting my new job this week. I am working at an online estate auction company, Everything But the House. My first day was spent at a fabulous estate, the Longacre/Gruen home in Clifton. I went to the preview with Jim and Condy last Thursday and was completely overwhelmed by the history and breadth of the items in the estate. The home was full of art and wonderful collectibles from all around the globe, but best of all, killer vintage clothes! I will share more of these treasures as I  photograph them. I helped pull the various orders together, while ogling the varied and eclectic items this family possessed: human skulls, stone printing presses, bronze fountains, paintings, a steinway piano....check in for more on my job and this estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment