white pain

white pain
killer snow hits the Midwest

Friday, July 30, 2010

Fabulous Felines

As some of you know, I am a cat person. Or cat lady. Or cat woman. You know, one of "those" people. I have toned down my menagerie over the years, and "only" have five fabulous felines now. They are probably why my house isn't sold yet...lol.  Yes, with five cats in the house, I've had cat accidents. Along with mysterious infestations with fleas. And strange looking hair ball upheavals on the floor. And scratched up linen sofas.
But, I love them. I love Pearl's big jiggly blue eyes and precious squeak. I love Penelope's loyalty and alpha femaleness. I love Fattie's, well, rotondness and in-your-face, rubbing-your-leg loveness. And Grizzly's eat-everybody's food-as- fast-as-I canness. And Crazy's strange, rather autistic playfulness, as well as his frightened psyche. Their all good and their my cat family. Now I have to figure out how they will live downtown :).

No comments:

Post a Comment